Aina’s Breath, by K.S. Villoso
It came to my attention as I was reading The Agartes Epilogues that some fans of the series sure do like that Kefier. Like like him. The updated artwork for Jaeth’s Eye made a point of showcasing Kefier’s backside and honestly I felt like it needed its own little tribute. This is a peach concoction with a little bite to it. 😉
You will need:
- 5-6 Ice Cubes
- 0.5 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 oz Spiced Rum (Non-Alcoholic Substitute: Omit this Ingredient)
- 1 oz Triple Sec (Non-Alcoholic Substitute: Omit this Ingredient)
- 1 Can Peaches in Syrup
- 2 oz Orange Juice (Non-Alcoholic Substitute: Additional 2 oz Orange Juice)
- Hot Sauce of Your Choice (I used 4 dashes, use according to your spice tolerance)
- Sprig of Mint
Add ice, ginger, orange juice. hot sauce, triple sec and rum to the blender. Measure out 2 oz of the peach syrup from the can and about half of the peach slices. Pulse to break up the ice cubes and then blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into your glass, then add the mint sprig as garnish.
Mmm… peachy. 😀